Hawaii National Currency
Hawaii Currency Value - How Much Are Hawaii National Bank Notes Worth?
Of the more than 12,000 banks that issued currency under this system, only 5 of them were Hawaii National Banks: Honolulu, Kahului, Lahaina, Paia, and Wailuku. What's more, only about 1,000 Hawaii National Bank Notes have been reported within currency circles. While the most common Series 1929 notes in circulated grades are available for around $700, the most expensive notes can be worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Below is a complete list of banks that issued National Bank Notes in Hawaii. Click here for a free auction appraisal.
Hawaii Banks Issuing National Bank Notes
- Charter # 5550 - The First National Bank of Hawaii of Honolulu, HI
- Charter # 5550.2 - Bishop First National Bank of Honolulu, HI
- Charter # 5550.3 - Bishop National Bank of Hawaii at Honolulu of Honolulu, HI
- Charter # 5994 - The First National Bank of Wailuku, HI
- Charter # 8101 - The Lahaina National Bank of Lahaina, HI
- Charter # 8207 - The Baldwin National Bank of Kahului, HI
- Charter # 10451 - The First National Bank of Paia, HI
Sold Collectibles & Art
Currency Grading Service
Currency Special Attribute
How do you know what's valuable?
Our Currency Value Guide provides free information about how to value your Hawaii National Currency Notes.