DescriptionFr. 2304* $20 1934 Mule Hawaii Federal Reserve Note. Fine-Very Fine.
An extremely rare note in any grade, with the Oakes catalogue value of $4,000 in VF likely only a starting point for the many serious collectors who need a 1934 Hawaii $20 star. This piece comes to us from the New England Changeover Pair collection holdings.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)