DescriptionBaltimore, MD - $20 1929 Ty. 2 Baltimore NB Ch. # 13745
This bank was not chartered until August 1933. It only issued Type 2 $5, $10, and $20 notes. There are over three times as many Type 2 $5s and $10s in the census, as only three Type 2 $20s have been previously documented for this bank. This documentation does not include the $20 in this lot. Fine.
Estimate: $200 - $300.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)