DescriptionTwo Checks from Different Washington DC Banks
The following two checks are contained in this lot:
Bank of the Metropolis $40 May 22, 1838 payable to RC Washington and endorsed by him. Extremely Fine, hammer canceled.
Patriotic Bank of Washington $71.42 July 26, 1836 payable to Lawrence Washington and endorsed by him. Very Fine, partial hammer cancel along with a spindle hole and tear.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)