DescriptionTim Prusmack Money Art $5000 1934 Federal Reserve Note.
If you cannot afford the real thing when it comes to ultra-high denominations, you may want to look into acquiring examples of Prusmack's art. This uniface piece of art is number 315 of 500.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)