DescriptionPromissory Note - Philadelphia, PA Jun. 3, 1801.
A Promissory note with a nearly vanity signature of E. Dulith promising to pay $393 and given serial number 420. PCGS Apparent Very Fine 30 due to some minor mounting remnants on the back. Pen cancelled as well. Two boldly impressed seals at left.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)