DescriptionManitoulin, (ON)- Manitoulin Tourist Association Scrip $3 Nov. 30, 1989
This scrip was redeemable only on the world's largest freshwater island that is situated in Lake Huron. People that are born on the island are referred to as "Haweaters" due to the distinctive hawberries that grow on the island. Choice Crisp Uncirculated.
Estimate: $10 - $15.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)