DescriptionMajor General Hancock Die Proof.
American Bank Note Company number 258. Vignette of Union General Winfield Scott Hancock. Slight tone around the edges of the cardstock. A sunken die proof mounted to cardstock. Usage is on the remainders of the 1865 dated Bank of Montgomery County notes in Norristown, PA. Hancock is buried right near Norristown.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $19) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)