DescriptionHeath Counterfeit Detector $100 Plate.
In this lot are plates of the face and the back of a $100 Original Series National Bank Note on the First National Bank of Boston. Measurements are approximately 9.75 by 7.25 inches. There are 2 POC through the engraved signatures of the Treasury officials. This item is not graded, but there is a large water stain. There will be no returns on this lot for any reason.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)