DescriptionChecks and More.
A South Side National Bank of St. Louis typed letter starts off this lot that also includes four pieces of $10 Panic of 1907 scrip for the Illinois Central Railroad. We also see two Christmas Club checks with appropriate vignettes from the Negaunee State Bank of Michigan. The rest of the items are checks dated from 1869 to 1946. These items are not graded, but they have the usual markings and cancellations.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)