Description$50 Fourth Liberty Loan 4 1/4% October 24, 1918 Gold Bond of 1933 - 1938.
This is a beautiful Liberty Loan Bond with ideal inks. Nine coupons are attached. There is a horizontal fold at center that shows the paper originality. PCGS Choice About New 55PPQ.
Estimate: $3,000 - $4,000.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)