DescriptionFour Mixed Fractionals.
Two Fourth Issue Notes: a 15¢ Fr. 1271 grading VG with a minor missing tip, and a 25¢ Fr. 1301, a no-problems VG. There are also two Fifth Issue notes: the Ten Cent Fr. 1266 grading a solid Fine and a Fifty Cent Fr. 1381 grading Fine but with some serious edge damage.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)