DescriptionFr. 2103-E $50 1934A Federal Reserve Note. Very Fine.
A Richmond Fed with an inverted back. This is a very scarce error and should spark considerable bidding excitement.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thank you for your quick response. I am a member of Heritage Auctions and I am happy to say that it is truly a great platform.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)