DescriptionFr. 2020-G $10 1969B Federal Reserve Note. PMG Gem Uncirculated 65 EPQ; Fr. 2030-B $10 1993 Federal Reserve Note. PMG Choice Uncirculated 64 EPQ.
A black ink smear interferes with the left serial number and the district seal on the $10 from the scarcer 1969B series while the 1993 $10 has a solvent smear on the left side of its face.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)