DescriptionFr. 2175-G $100 1996 Federal Reserve Notes. Four Examples PCGS Extremely Fine 45, PCGS About New 50.
Three notes in this group of high denomination errors are consecutive while the other note is six away from the run. Varying degrees of insufficient inking affects the back of every note. Light folds and handling are noticed through the third party holders.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)