DescriptionTwo Well Circulated $100 Confederate Notes.
This lot contains the following two notes:
T41 $100 1862 Fine-Very Fine with areas of paper loss at the left margin. The note was printed on watermarked paper with CSA in block letters and has two interest paid rubber-stamped notations from Jackson.
T65 $100 1864 Fine with multiple edge splits.
There will be no returns on this lot for any reason.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)