DescriptionT70 $2 1864 Facsimile Advertising Note.
An unusual Canadian advertising note, this 1907 Fair piece from Brandon, Manitoba is a photographic copy of a T70 1864 $2 CSA note with a red-and-black back detailing the fair held in Brandon, celebrating the 25th anniversary of the city's incorporation in 1882. The piece grades Very Good, with a few minor edge nicks and dings, but it is completely intact.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)