Unlisted "1st Series over Remnants of 2nd Series" varietyT60 $5 1863 PF-4 Cr. 450 (4); PF-UNL.
There are five examples of this note, with four being PF-4. The fifth note with "Lithog'd by JT Paterson & Co." and "Engraved by Keatinge & Ball Columbia SC" in the bottom margin has a partial "2" just above and before "1st SERIES" and does not exactly match any of the Fricke variety listings.
Estimate: $300 - $500.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)