DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Wytheville, (VA)- $900 Mar. 28, 1864 Tremmel VA-231.
The signer is T(homas) J. Morrison, cashier for the Wytheville branch of the Farmers Bank of Virginia. He supplies the residence town of the payer when he fills out an IDR. It is Henry M. Spangler of nearby Bland in this case. The entire back of this piece is full of endorsements. Very Good-Fine.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)