DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Savannah, (GA)- $200 April 1, 1864 Tremmell GA-139.
Printed on blue paper, this is a very attractive and high grade receipt. The payer is The Marine Bank of Georgia and it is signed by James R. Sneed who was appointed depositary on March 4, 1864. It is listed as R-14 with the added comment "Speculative" in the Tremmell reference. Uncirculated.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)