DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Richmond, (VA)- $12,000 July 1, 1863 Tremmell VA-164.
Issued for 7% bonds, this large denomination receipt was issued to the Exchange Bank of Petersburg, VA. It is signed on the face and the back by E. C. Elmore, the treasurer of the Confederacy. Very Fine, 5 POC.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)