DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Pittsylvania C(ourt) House (VA)- $12,000 March 31, 1864 Tremmell VA-133.
This is the only type of IDR from this seat of Pittsylvania County (now Chatham). It is signed by L. B. Conway, the cashier of The Bank of Pittsylvania. The back has a full page of strong endorsements, which have bled through to the front making it almost unreadable. Fine with ink erosion and edge wear.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)