DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Petersburg, (VA)- $30,000 Apr. 1, 1864 Tremmel VA-130.
Petersburg was the second largest city in Virginia and the seventh largest in the Confederacy. Depositary was Daniel Dobson who was the president of the branch of the Bank of Virginia at Petersburg. An endorsement and pencilled collector notations are found on the back. Very Fine, POC.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)