DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Marion (AL)- $6,000 March 23, 1864 Tremmell AL-53.
Marion is the seat of Perry County. Samuel H. Fowlks signed this receipt with payers W. A. Moore, and James and Mary S. Moore. Very Fine with the left upper corner missing that does not affect the design.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)