DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Jefferson, Texas- $1,000 May 31, 1864 Tremmell TX-56.
At the time of the Civil War, Jefferson was Texas' only inland river port. It was very important to the Confederacy as beef, cotton and other war supplies were shipped from New Orleans for use by the Confederacy. This receipt is signed by Sam F. Moseley and grades Fine with a stained left end and a few edge tears.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)