DescriptionInterim Depository Receipt Augusta, GA- June 17, 1864 Tremmell GA-35.
Milo Hatch, the cashier of the Mechanics Bank signed this receipt on June 17, 1864. The payer, James B. Walker assigned it to the 65th District of Georgia to pay his taxes on June 24, 1864. Very Fine with minor edge wear.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)