DescriptionInterim Depositary Receipt Talladega, AL- $100 Mar. 23, 1864 Tremmel AL-169 Selma Type 2.
A thick yellow paper Selma IDR altered to read "Talladega." Very Fine with staining, edge wear including two tears measuring up to one inch in length, and an approximate 2.5 inch repaired left edge tear.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)