DescriptionBall 9, 79, 201 (2), 212, 280, 299 Cr. 8, 89, 125 (2), 212, 280, 299 $1000, $1000, $1000, $100, $1000, $100 1861-64 Bonds. The first six bonds grade Very Fine, while the final bond grades Fine. The Ball 79 is serial number 1000.
Estimate: $400 - $600.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)