DescriptionBall 37 Cr. 51 $1000 1865 Bond Fine
Ball 101 Cr. 94 $1000 1862 Bond VF.
Register of the Treasury Robert Tyler, who was the son of United States President John Tyler, signed both of these bonds. The first listed bond has a couple of edge tears with one penetrating the frame line. It is serial number 705 and it also has an issued date of March 13, 1865. We will let the bidders ponder the significance of this date.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)