DescriptionBall 286 Cr. 141 $100 1864 Four Per Cent Registered Bond Extremely Fine.
We have offered just a few of this Ball number over the years. The vignette is of the CSS Virginia sinking the USS Cumberland. Dates of issue listed in Ball on page 219 were May 3, 1864 to February 28, 1865. However, this example has a March 1, 1865 date and was signed by Robert Tyler.
Estimate: $275 - $375.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)