DescriptionBall 260 Cr. 128 $100 Confederate Bond Extremly Fine.
The old United States Customs House, and during the war, the CSA Executive Office and Treasury Building, is the vignette on this bond. This example was signed by Rose. Our certificate of authenticity from when we sold the London bank hoard in the late 1980s is included. Extremely Fine-About Uncirculated.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)