DescriptionBall 101 Cr. 94 $1000 1861 Bond Good-Very Good.
Register of the Treasury Robert Tyler, who was the son of US President John Tyler, signed this bond. The portrait is of Brigadier General John H. Winder. He was made commissary-general of prisoners east of the Mississippi River on November 21, 1861. This example has large tears, stains, and repairs. There will be no returns on this lot for any reason.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)