T60 $5 1863.
The central vignette on this very attractive note is the State capitol at Richmond, VA. A portrait of C.G. Memminger is at the lower right. He served as the Secretary of the Treasury of the Confederacy from 1861 to 1864. This note has a few very small pinholes. Very Fine-Extremely Fine.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
View shipping information
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)