DescriptionTwo Genuine, One Counterfeit Hundred including
T39 $100 1862 XF
CT39/290 $100 1862 AU, tear
T40 $100 1862 VF.
The counterfeit $100 has an approximate half inch tear. It also sports the incorrect date of Sep. 16, 1863, plus it has other characteristics of a counterfeit as listed in the Tremmel reference.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coin/Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)