DescriptionT46 $10 1862 PF-1 Cr. 344.
The Department of the Treasury awarded the printing contract for this design to Hoyer & Ludwig after taking away their other printing contracts when the firm refused to evacuate Richmond in the Spring of 1862. The firm was not allowed to put their imprint on the notes but snuck in LUDWIG in the bottom of the center vignette. Very Good-Fine with two hammer cancels.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)