DescriptionT44 and T46 1862 Notes.
T44 $1 PF-3 Cr. 341 XF-AU
T46 $10 PF 1 Cr. 344 VF.
The $1 is almost completely framed, while the $10 is of the "Six Month" variety. Both notes are nice representatives for their respective grades.
From The Willamette Collection Part II
View all of [The Willamette Collection Part II ]
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)