DescriptionT41 $100 1862.
The back has a penned "Issue at Jany 1st 1863 GWC" and a rubber stamped "January 1, 1863 "at Charleston interest statement. There is also a faded penned 1864 interest inscription on the back. Very Fine with a hole in the portrait curtain, red ink transference on the back, and some glue residue on the back.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)