DescriptionT41 $100 1862 PF-54 Cr. 327A.
An issue endorsement reading, "Paid out by Wm. E. Duncan Capt. & A(ssistant) Q(uarter) M(aster) Feb 3, 1863" is found on the back. A Richmond 1864 interest-paid-to statement is also present. Fine-Very Fine, with right lower corner damage and some staining plus right edge foldover.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)