DescriptionT41 $100 1862 PF-23.
From the manuscript red ink statement on the back, we learn that this note passed through the hands of W(atkins) L. Wickham Captain on March 31, 1863. Earlier, he served on the staff of General Albert Sidney Johnston and later he would serve on the staff of General Benjamin F. Cheatham. This is the first note that we can recall that we have offered that was issued by Wickham. Very Fine.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)