DescriptionT41 $100 1862 PF-16 Cr. 320.
This fully framed and embossed note features Charleston interest-paid-to stamps for the years 1863-65 on the back. This is one of the very few T41s that we have seen cancelled. One of the two cut cancels has been repaired with an early piece of tape. We also see a smudged John Boston "Nov 27 1862" issued stamp on the back. Choice Crisp Uncirculated, CC.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)