DescriptionT41 $100 1862 PF-1 Cr. 310.
A lightly circulated Hoer note from the first day of issue, August 26, 1862 with serial number 1715. It had its interest paid in 1863 at Fayetteville, North Carolina and at Henry Savage in Wilmington in 1864 and 1865. We have seen over the years only a few notes having their interest paid at Fayetteville. PMG Extremely Fine 40.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)