T40 $100 1862.
This bright note has several interest paid stamps on the back. One reads "INTEREST PAID TO 1ST JANUARY 1863, AT SAVANNAH." Another one is identical except the date is 1864. A circular stamp reads "ISSUED BY JOHN BOSTON DEPOSIY SAVANNAH FEB 17 1863." Choice About Uncirculated.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)