DescriptionT40 $100 1862 PF-5 Cr. 300.
This note was issued at Knoxville on Nov. 11, 1862 by CSA Depository Agent J.G.M. Ramsey. After Knoxville was captured, Ramsey would go on to work for the Bank of Fulton in Atlanta. A Richmond interest paid to stamp is also on the back. Fine.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thank you for your quick response. I am a member of Heritage Auctions and I am happy to say that it is truly a great platform.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)