DescriptionCT39/290A Counterfeit $100 1862.
A counterfeit T39 with an interesting date of "Jan 8 1863" which is found on T40 notes and not on T39 notes. This example is rubber stamped as "COUNTERFEIT" three times on the back. The lower right corner is AWOL and there is a notch along the bottom edge. Fine with a small red foreign substance at center.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)