DescriptionSouth Carolina December 23, 1776 $20 PMG Extremely Fine 40.
A wonderful grade for a fully signed and issued $20 example. PMG has not net graded the note, but they have commented "trimmed," as the margins are tight. In 2009 we sold a PMG 20 Net for $718. This note is number 709 of 2000 printed.
Estimate: $1,000 - up.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)