DescriptionSouth Carolina April 10, 1778 3s 9d PMG About Uncirculated 55 Net.
A couple of small repaired edge tears are the reason for the net grade assigned by PMG, and a diagonal fold defines the grade. In August, we sold a 10 Shilling note in this same PMG 55 Net grade for $176.25, and that note was far more unsightly, with a missing corner.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)