DescriptionPennsylvania May 1, 1760 £5 PMG Very Good 8 Net. Plate letter A is seen on this example printed by B. Franklin and D. Hall. Only 9900 of these £5 notes were printed. Joseph Saunders, Henry Harrison, and Joseph Morris were the signers. The nature print on the back is attractive. Splits were mentioned by PMG.
Estimate: $600 - up.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)