DescriptionPennsylvania March 16, 1785 20s PMG Very Fine 25. Another note from this scarce issue, the denomination of this piece is twenty shillings. Andrew Pettit, John Taylor, and John Duffield were the signers of this attractive example. Francis Bailey printed these notes. As with the previous example, this denomination is listed at $1250 in VF.
Estimate: $700 - up.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)