DescriptionPennsylvania December 8, 1775 20s Uncut Vertical Pair PCGS Apparent Choice About New 55.
Morris, Barnes, and Thomson boldly signed this pair, with Barnes in red. It is fully margined and the leaf vignette on the back is strong. This is the only uncut pair that PCGS has graded. It was given an Apparent grade due to edge tears at the right.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Coins & Currency (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
17.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)