DescriptionPennsylvania April 20, 1781 2s/6d PMG Very Fine 30. These bills were authorized in part as a means of supporting the Army. Plate letter A is observed on this example signed by Philip Boehm. The chevron design on the back displays good detail. Adding to the appeal, the higher denominations, including this one, are scarcer from this issue.
Estimate: $650 - up.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I think heritage is the best auction house and has the best service - that’s why I use you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)